Travel to Montpellier:
- Air France/KLM flights to Montpellier from Paris, Amsterdam
- Lo-Cost flights from various European cities (including London)
- Excellent rail links with Paris & Barcelona
- Marseille airport is a major hub, with rail and bus links to Montpellier.
- There are hotels of all qualities within walking distance of the Corum Convention Centre.
- There are abundant Airbnb options in the historic centre, also within walking distance
- It is advisable to book accommodation early because is a major tourist destination and very busy in summer!
The weather in Montpellier in July averages 30°C
Travel to France :
COVID 19: International travel and coming to France
- For travellers that are vaccinated as required by European regulations, no test is required on departure. Proof of complete vaccination is sufficient to enter France, regardless of the country of origin, as was the case before the appearance of the Omicron variant.
- For unvaccinated travellers, there is an obligation to present a negative test to travel to France. The measures on arrival (test, isolation) are lifted when the person comes from countries on the "green" list, characterized by a moderate level of viral infection.
- When unvaccinated travellers come from a country on the "orange" list, they must present a compelling reason that justifies the need to enter mainland France and may still be subject to a random test on arrival. Travellers who test positive will have to isolate themselves, in accordance with the recommendations of the Health Insurance.
- For more information please consult the following page « Covid 19 : Coming to France »